Vacuum Trailer suction mechanism.
Vacuum trailers have far reaching functionality in the modern-day industries. From general fluid suction to rescue capabilities, Vac trailers are a magnificent product from dedicated tank manufacturers who detail every curve in their structures. Their brace of uses has seen their conversion from general carriers to society’s greatest life-savers. In catastrophes like a collapsed building, they are used to salvage life by accelerating mud removal in a collapsed trench. Likewise, fire fighters are deemed futile without the vacuum units which hold large quantity of water and further provide high pressurized water spray.
Vacuum units are tailored based on purpose and terrain. They also differ depending on the manufacturer uniqueness, preferred capacity, axles and suction mechanism. In the broad-spectrum there are those that are designed to extract liquids or solids, or both with either high-velocity or low-velocity to handle the respective materials.
There are two Categories of the vacuum trailers depending on the suction mechanism, namely:
- Centrifugal fan vacuum units: Similar to the ordinary home vacuum cleaner that creates a pool of airflow using its rotating fan to pull in small solid materials. Normally, the fan creates an inward airflow of between 3500 to 8500 cfm (measured in cubic of water) that aids in extraction.
- Displacement pump mechanism: Capable of generating airflow of between 2500 to 3500 cfm measured in cubic mercury (Hg).
Whereas the above vacuum tanks are particularly useful in sucking in liquids. Fires fighting ones are based on transfer and capture technique. As such, they are manufactured to either force molecules by compressing the gas to slightly above atmospheric air. Contrary, capture pumps halts molecules from special surfaces to initiate suction.
Different Types of Vacuum Trailers
- Straight Vacuum units: These are single compartment tanks specially designed for large scale volume transfers. They are also useful for immiscible and hazardous fluids. Such include enormous oil carrying vacuum tanks, ditch water sucking, tubing flushouts, and production services.
- Hydrovac vacuum units: Also known as excavation trucks, they are specifically engineered for a number of industrial usage such as hazardous fluid extraction and transportation. Typically, it can be used as a boiler, water storage, unblocking drains and can also be used for paint jobs.
- Combination unit: These variants incorporate the function of a hydrovac and at the same time can be used as a hauling contraption. Applications include; cement jobs, contaminated soil extraction, mud tank cleaning, road spraying, trenching and sewage hauling.
Reliable Vacuum trailers should be fully customized to fit the extreme weather conditions, rough terrains and to flexibly sustain the remoteness of work sites from service centers. These are among the adverse Mother Nature characteristic that vacuum unit expert engineers have to consider when designing rigorously tough road legends.
Visit us today to take a look at the meticulous record of excellence in vacuum trucks product we have in stock. Our mandate has always been to work in line with customers and sales representatives’ feedbacks. Furthermore, our products are devised on set manufacturing standards ensuring the final output adds value to the users and importantly exceeds their expectations