Is the world going to STARVE? Is the ECONOMY going to crash AGAIN!?
Is the world facing starvation?
Within 2050 the world’s population will grow and expected 3 billion and an estimated 80% of the population will be residing in urban areas. With this enormous increase in population and less rural areas available due to growth of cities and land being laid to waste by poor management how will we ever be able to feed everyone?
There is a new practice of farming rising up, practices that use less land space and more air space. How you say? By farming vertically! Based off of hothouses and greenhouses this cutting edge technology will allow a safe, controlled, renewable, and varied food supply to be grown even in the most populated cities so everyone knows that their food will be grown locally and efficiently at the end of their street. These facilities would be many stories high and very efficient as well as being cheap to construct and safe to operate.
Thousands of years were spent in learning how to grow most of the crops we take for granted. Over the years humans have adapted to their living styles to accommodate for crowding and now 60% of the population is an urban species. Yet our food is dependent on the weather each year. More and more crops are being destroyed every year due to floods, droughts, and hurricanes! Our food source needs to be protected from the elements of nature just like we do. If we can control every aspect of the plants needs we can make bigger and better crops consistently every harvest all year around. Will these be implemented before we run out of food? Will we have to race to these inventions while 1,000’s or maybe 10,000’s of people are dieing of starvation?
If vertical farming was implemented many of our problems would be addressed and the world would be one big step in the right direction. Vertical farming would greatly benefit our overall health by offering fresh fruit and vegetables grown very locally with no herbicides, pesticides, or fertilizers to make a truly organic product every time. This would also return farmland back into a greater ecosystem and greatly reduce use of fossil fuels by eliminating tractors, plows, and product shipping while at the same time creating 1,000’s of employment opportunities. Overall vertical farms could really save our future and our economy while making us all healthier from the food we eat to the air we take in.
PLEASE! Leave me a comment with what you think about Vertical Farms!
Feel free to hit the LIKE button!
Feel free to check out my other articles!
- Playstation 4 Update List [Current]
- Playstation Four Release Dates!
- Best RuneScape High Alch Guide Ever with Items!!
- Best Skill to Train to Make Money and Good Experience on Runescape
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Three Survival Mode Tips and Tricks Guide!!
- Assassins Creed Revelations Free Download with Crack!
- Need for Speed – The Run Download + Crack Get Fast While Crack Lasts!
- Saints Row Three Guide to Get It Free!!
- Guide to Getting Call of Duty Modern Warfare Three W/online for Free!
- NEWW!! Best Products for your computer are 100%FREE!!
- How to Save The World and Economy!
- Five Great Ways of Saving Money!!
- A Quick Look Into Our Future!