An elephant can’t what? A rabbit can’t what? Here’s a few of them.
These “Animals can’t what?” are going to surprise you a lot. Email the link to all of your friends as they need to get ready for some surprising “Animals can’t what?”
1. Snakes can’t swim. Yes, they can’t swim… If you are scared of one and you see one lurking around, lure it to some water area where it will drown.
2. Elephants can’t jump. They are in fact the ONLY mammal that cannot jump. Well, yes that means the tail-footed dolphin can jump.
3. Rabbits can’t walk. No, I’m not saying the movies and cartoons on rabbits are wrong. I’m just saying that they can NOT walk, but they can hop. Well, there is a cartoon that is wrong… Yes, it’s Looney Tunes with their Bugs Bunny!
4. Emus can’t walk backwards. This one is a very strange one. Well, I guess that it’s surprising. Some humans might not be able to if they are uncoordinated.
5. Kangaroos can’t walk backwards. It looks like it’s Aussie feather fellow also can’t walk backwards… The ironic thing is they’re both on the Australian Coat of Arms. These animals are looking inward as well so this means that they must have been lured in, but can’t go back.
6. Emus can’t fly. Another thing that emus can’t do. They are really restricted in movement. They are a type of ratites like the cassowary and the ostrich. Their wing muscles aren’t strong enough to carry their weight.
7. The gorilla can’t swim. That’s a distant relative of ours. Their centre of gravity isn’t that great. So that means if you don’t have that good centre of gravity means you can’t swim? How about buying a Wii Fit to go check it out!
8. The tortoise can’t swim. Don’t get this one mixed up with the turtle because they are different. Turtles is the one that can go into water. Tortoises may drown in heavy currents.
Send the link to all of your friends and tell them to check this out as you will be surprised.