The Fibonacci Code (also known as the Fibonacci Sequence) is a very odd and latent pattern in nature.
The Fibonacci sequence (or Fibonacci Code) is a number pattern in just about EVERYTHING natural. You will be surprised at what has the Fibonacci sequence (or Fibonacci Code) in it.
What is it?
It is a pattern when you add the 2 previous numbers together and to get the next number. And so on.
- 1. 1. 2. 3. 5. 8. 13. 21. 34. 55. 89. 144. And so on.
These numbers and this pattern itself can be found in the most random of places.
For example, petals on a flower.
Also, it’s in every pinecone (13 swirls).
Now, this is quite interesting.
Suppose a person tried to breed rabbits. Ideally, a rabbits at the age of one month is too young to breed. By the second month they are able to breed, and every month after, they breed. Every time they breed, one “pair” of rabbits are born. (One male, one female) If each pair of rabbits breeds, and none of the bunnies die, what would happen?
- At the beginning, nothing happened. So, there is still only 1 pair of rabbits.
At the end of the first month, there is still one only 1 pair. (Think pairs not rabbits)
- At the end of the second month the female produces another pair, so now there are 2 pairs.
- At the end of the third month, the very first female produces a second pair, so there are 3 pairs of rabbits.
- By the fourth month, the original female has produced yet another new pair, the female born two months ago produces her first pair also, making 5 pairs.
- If this goes on… it will follow the Fibonacci Code / Fibonacci Sequence.
So, the Fibonacci Sequence / Fibonacci Code goes 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, etc. Cool huh?