A few tools I used as a freshman in college. Apply appropriately.
· An academic challenge I’ve had this school term was/is keeping up with my online quizzes and homework assignments for my college algebra course. My issue is waiting to the last moment to complete them, and the quizzes seem to pile up quickly when I use that ineffective strategy.
· 1. Complete exams and homework early.
2. Prioritize and complete them slowly instead of completing them in large amount.
3. Set myself up to complete them by visiting the tutoring center or UNF library where there are the least amount of distractions.
· 1. Have a set of friends whom to study with, and possibly even have different friends for different classes according to their capabilities, so that you do not put so much stress on just one study buddy.
2. Create reminders possibly on your phone or lap-top/computer so that your work is always on the top of your mind.
· My dominant style is to isolate myself from distraction and be fully awake and willing to dive into my studies.
1. When studying, place myself in those positive environments.
2. Create time and get sleep, and pristine for this study time to be effective.