A team of scientists and researchers have just returned from an expedition in Siberia and the Valley of the Dead and are claiming they have found proof of at least five of the legendary cauldrons that ancient aliens supposedly built.
A team of Russian scientists and researchers have just returned from the “Valley of Death” region in Siberia with startling claims. Lead scientist Michale Visok had this to say in an interview with a Russian newspaper on what they had found:
“We went out into the Valley of Death to really see and investigate the metal cauldrons that people claim exist there and we actually found five metallic objects buried in marsh like swamps”
Michale gave the following details about these metal objects:
- They are each submerged in small pools of swamp like water that is anywhere from 2-3 feet deep.
- They are definitely metallic. The scientists entered each swamp and walked on top of the objects and heard metallic sounds when striking the objects.
- The tops of the objects are very smooth to the touch but there are sharp points along the outer edges.
- 2 of the team members got ill during the investigation.
- The team consisted of 3 geologists, 1 astrophysicist, 1 mechanical engineer and 3 research assistants.
Asked what does the team think they have discovered? Could it be something built by ancient aliens like so many people believe? Michale declined to comment other than “there is definitely something weird out there, we have no idea what they are or what they were used for”.
Michale and his team are planning another expedition in the coming weeks before colder weather will make the trip impossible for the rest of the year. He hopes to actually retrieve a piece of the metal objects by using a diamond drill bit but said he is very cautious about possibly damaging whatever they are.
So could these objects really be ancient alien artifacts? According to many believers, these cauldrons are actually defense weapons built by ancient aliens to defend our planet against all space based threats whether by hostile aliens, asteroids or comet strikes. Many people site the numerous meteorites that have crashed or exploded in the area as evidence of this including the famous Tunguska meteorite in 1908, the Chulym meteorite in 1984 and the Vitim meteorite in 2002.
Lets hope Michale and his team can get more answers and actually be able to retrieve a sample of the objects so we can really determine if these are alien built or not. I know I am intrigued ……..