Have you seen a natural swimming pool inside a cave? There are so many pool in a cave, but this one is the best, I think. You must see this! ^_^
Hello guys, this time I want to share my photo collection of Beautiful swimming pool in a cave. All of the picture below I found from the Internet and I think it’s great to share with you all. Okay, this swimming pool named “Hamilton Pool”. Have you gone there?? If you haven’t, you should go there. It’s amazing to be there.
In the past, this place is owned by a farmer family. But, after they realise that this place is great for tourist attraction, this place finally open for public. Hamilton Pool is in Travis, Austin, Texas, AS, about 30 miles from Austin. This place is open for public from 9.00-18.00 a clock every day. You can camp out here, but of course you have to pay a fee.
Okay, let’s start to see the wonderful photos below :
So, what do you think about this place? Please leave you comment. Thank you
My other collection:
- Must See!! Amazing Photos of The Meteor That Crashed in Russia!!
- Amazing!! Seven Greatest Buildings in The World [Photo Collection]
- Must See!! Funny Photos When Cats Feel Surprised [Photo Collection]
- YOU Must See!!amazing Photos of The Volcano Eruption of Puyehue Volcano in Chile!!!
- An Outstanding Photos of Beautiful Places in Indonesia!! (Photo Collection)