They are the most scary animals. Some are dangerous, some are not but they send shivers down our spines and make us sweat over nothing even when its cold. They are the twenty most feared animals in the world, and the most dangerous, man, is not one of them!
- Snakes – Very few people love snakes. Whether poisonous or not, snakes seem to scare the hell out of most people.
- Spiders – Most people are scared of spiders. Just like snakes, not all spiders are venomous but this doesn’t matter.
- Scorpions – They are famous for their diabolic sting and the pain it leaves making them among the most scaring animals.
- Caterpillars – I know they are the larvae of butterflies but some are so dangerous that they lead to death within half an hour.
- Mice – I am yet to come across a woman who doesn’t run helter skelter when a mouse runs across the bathroom or kitchen floor, yet its harmless!
- Bats – I am not talking about the blood sucking vampire bats but people seem to be scared of what bats look like more than what they can do.
- Sharks – Those who live near oceans and seas know what sharks, especially the great white sharks can do to those who cross their paths.
- Crocodiles – The sight of their saw like jaws is enough to make many of us micturate.
- Lions – Talk of a lion roar and you have everyone’s attention, at least in most parts of the world.
- Hippos – Hippos are heavy, hippos can crush, and hippos can tear a man into pieces when hungry. Those who stay near fresh water lakes know this.
- Bears – They are ferocious hunters, and we fear them. Grizzly bears are the most feared among bears.
- Moles – Does anyone know why moles are feared? Perhaps its because they look like rats.
- Centipedes – Some are venomous but the fact that they have so many legs sends some chills down the spine in some people.
- Tapeworms – None of us wants a worm that measures up to 12 meters growing up in their intestines.
- Wolves – They are cunning hunters and feared too.
- Owls – They are famous for their bad omen rather than bites or anything else that could be dangerous.
- Mosquitoes – If you don’t fear them, they have never bitten you.
- Piranha – Mythical or not, these fish are scary. The fact that they can feed on human flesh scares the hell out of many people.
- Bees – I am yet to come across a man or woman who isn’t afraid of these tiny insects yet one sting sends them to their death.
- Chameleons – They are among the slowest animals on the planet, but they still create shivers and shockwaves in some people, most people.
Which one do you fear the most?