Many creatures that we hear, or imagine that there presents poisonous secretions that can endanger our health or even life. Even if none of them is responsible for a large number of human victims, mere knowledge and avoidance is a wise act that protect our health and bodily integrity.
10. Sepia – (Sepia officinalis)Although few people would have imagined that such clams apparently inoffensive can become dangerous at a time, all species of cuttlefish in the world possessed a beak-like shape with the parrot. The bites made with this horny beak, cuttlefish injected into the body of prey or natural enemies, a variable amount of venom. Although their venom is not dangerous to humans, the bite of a cuttlefish is an unpleasant surprise for any diver strongly. If small fish, which form its food, cuttlefish venom once injected into the prey body, works fast, attacking the victim’s nervous system.
9. Pitohuiul crested (Pitohui dichrous)Pitohuiul crested, bird singing that occurs only in Papua New Guinea, the only venomous bird species worldwide. Skin and feathers of such creatures are imbued with powerful venom homobatrachotoxinelor class. Such poisons include compounds that are similar to those of poison arrow frogs secreted from Amazon selva, the amendment as these birds, the amount of venom secreted is not as strong as that of frogs. Venom is easily spread to people who come in physical contact with pitohuiul crested, but not dangerous unless ingested.
8. Platypus (Ornithorhynchus anatinus)Although it is a primitive mammal, famous for its beak to the rate and the fact that lay eggs and feed their young with milk, platypus has presented as a surprise venomous spin.
Males of this species of mammal class monotremes presents one located near the heel spin. Spin is crossed by a channel through which venom flows and is produced only by males. Toxins in the venom concentration increases significantly during the mating period, concluding that researchers come spin is used by males to females strictly in their struggles. Although the platypus venom is not deadly to humans, the wound can be quite painful.
7. Gila Lizard (Heloderma suspectum)Gila is one of two venomous lizards still living today. It is widespread in deserts and arid southwestern United States and Mexico. Gile of snakebite is completely different from how other animals injected poison into its victim’s body. Most lizard Gila teeth have grooves by flowing stream of venom. When Gila bite prey and natural enemy venom is injected through the teeth, as the snake, but flows through the grooves being injected by chewing convulsive movements of the lizards. Although Gila venom is not fatal to the people, their bites are extremely painful. To stand out and not being attacked by enemies, the lizard has a warning coloration, its scales presenting a picture that contrasts sharply black-orange.
6. Millipede (Myriapoda sp.)These invertebrates include no less than 8000 species, of which science has succeeded in describing and cataloging only 3000. Being among the first land animals, Millipede occupied since now several hundred million years an important niche in the ecosystem, the main ground level generalist predators. Millipede body is composed of 150 segments, each such segment being provided with a series of legs. The head is provided with two long used to detect obstacles, and with a massive pair of jaws shaped claws. Jaws have one channel through which flows the venom injected into prey. Although not dangerous to humans millipede bite large species can be especially dangerous for children.
5. Millipede (Diplopoda sp.)Such arthropods, which include about 10,000 species are closely related millipede which differ, however, the presence of two pairs of legs per body segment, except near the head segments are fitted to a single pair the States. When in danger, some species secrete millipede through microscopic pores of the shell body, composed of hydrogen cyanide in liquid form. Some of these toxic compounds are caustic and can burn the exoskeleton contact ants, termites or other insect predators, such as skin and eyes or any large predator.
4. Harpoon snail (Conus sp.)Snails harpoon groups over 500 species that inhabit the warm waters of all seas and oceans of the world. These mollusks shows a so-called harpoon with which they sagest prey, injecting venom and paralyzing. Radu is actually harpoon worm, modified for this purpose.Rads is an organ which has the dual role mollusks, the tongue and teeth. Harpoon is crossed by a channel and is provided with detents to anchor the meat spoil. NDA snail detects a prey, harpoon is filled with venom and pushed strongly in the direction of prey by a violent muscle contraction. The venom paralyzes small fish instantly. Harpoon snail sting is similar to that produced by a bee, although snails harpoon from large species are responsible for the deaths of about 30 people annually.3. Lazy Loris (Nycticebus bengalensis)Loris is not just a primitive relative of monkeys, but also one of the few venomous mammals. This Lemuria’s who lives in Southeast Asia is the only mammal that is both poisonous and nonpoisonous. Loris lazy produce a toxic secretion by glands inside his elbow. Females his venomous secretion that collects grease their offspring over the entire body to prevent the attack of predators. Besides this, all lorisii frequently lick their poisonous areas on the elbows. Thus, they ensure to snakebite cases they are attacked. 2. Varan Komodo (Varanus komodoensis)Although such a species varan not secrete venom, the bite was more feared than the venomous snakes.Besides varan Komodo is the largest lizard in the world, both native and researchers have good reason to fear the terrible reptile. Live in their diet consists mainly of massive bodies already in the process of decomposition. Therefore, saliva varans is, literally, a cocktail of deadly bacteria. Reptiles saliva contains over 50 types of bacteria of which 7 shows a very high potential septic and such bacteria for 4 no antidote. However, if a varan Komodo bite is treated with powerful antibiotics, it is not fatal.
1. Corals (Anthozoa sp.)There are many species of coral spread in tropical seas and oceans worldwide. However, species meet corollary showing toxic substances have not yet been investigated by scientists. The world is dangerous coral genus Palythoa. An injection containing only 25 nanograms of toxic Sustiva secreted by the coral, can instantly kill an adult rabbits weighing 5 kg. To kill a man need only one dose of 4 micrograms of venom coral Palythoa. Palytoxina is considered one of the most toxic organic substances. Symptoms of poisoning include Playtex chest pain, shortness of breath, rapid pulse and low blood pressure. Death occurs within minutes if not given urgent treatment.