Film “The Amazing Spider-Man” is now starring Andrew Garfield yng and Emma Stone was playing in theaters. Before you watch, let’s look at some interesting facts about the movie was directed by Marc Webb.
• Emma Stone plays Gwen Stacy, a key figure in Spider-Man lore and Peter Parker’s first love. Gwen Stacymakes her first appearance inthe December 1965 issue of the comic book titled ‘The Amazing Spider-Man # 31
• 2012 marks the 50th anniversary of Spider-Man. The classic Marvel comic book character that made his debut in 1962 in Issue # 15 ofthe anthology series Amazing Fantasy (August 1962). Amazing Fantasy is over, and the adventures of Spider-Mancontinues in the new series, The Amazing Spider-Man from1963.
• Andrew Garfield is a lifelong fan of Spider-Man. He remembered an old photograph at the age of 3 years of being dressed as Spider-Man for Halloween.
• The Amazing Spider-Man employs more than 1,000 people. This movie sets the stage occupied seven Sony Studios lot in Culver City.
• Andrew Garfield tried to make him more muscular with a personal trainer Armando Alarcon. He exercises six days a week for six months to prepare for the role of Spider-Man. Garfield is also working with the action coordinator Andy Armstrong and his team, do the movements on the trampoline,playing basketball skills, martial arts, gymnastics, parkour and skateboarding skills. Andy Armstrong and his stunt team to training camp in a warehouse near the SonyStudios Pictures
• costume designer Kym Barrett collaborated with director Marc Webb to accomplish its mission in Spider-Man suit to reflect thesilhouettes, more slender and athletic. For inspiration, Barrett imagine what would happen if cobwebs were blownoff. Brett also studied, stretchy and lightweight materials are used by athletes and the Olympic Winter cyclists.
• Spider-Man 56 costumes created for film, including the 17 shirt for actor Andrew Garfield as well as for his successor. Andrew Garfield takes 20 minutes to get dressed in a Spider-Man. Thatalso helped by an assistant.
• Lenses for the Spider-Man mask custom made, with a bluelens with optical and gold hexagon pattern printed on amirror. To reduce reflections, is given a special coating.