This is a recipe for a simple homemade kitchen cleaner.
This kitchen cleaner works very well on hard surfaces! It’s an efficient way to go green and save some money – once you have the ingredients, you’ll be able to make this solution whenever you need it!
- 1 spray bottle
- 2 cups warm water
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 3-4 drops tea tree oil
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
1) Combine vinegar and baking soda in spray bottle. Shake it up and loosen nozzle to relieve pressure. Be careful during this step – there will be fizzing!
2) Add warm water to spray bottle.
3) Add tea tree oil to spray bottle.
4) Shake spray bottle to combine all ingredients.
Until next time, live. laugh. love.