We all would rather drink cold water, well at least those of us from the U.S. but is it really as healthy as Hot Water? The difference may lie in Thermodynamics but that’s not true because things which are hot usually neutralize people who are cold and vice versa. Contrarily, that’s not true either, because when hot temperate bodies drink hot water they sweat making them cool down. You’ll be surprised at how healthy sweating can be along with hot water.
Whether it’s drinking, soaking, or anything related to hot water, normally we think of it being absorbed or taken into the body of course in the form of perspiration, etc. but normally we’d prefer cold water to drink and warm water to shower in. Well…what’s important is that you experiment. Experiment with digesting warm water and see any benefits appear on your body. Though it may not be fast, quick, or immediately effective, you may see long term improvements.
Here are some improvements you may expect to see after drinking Hot Water:
- Skin which is more glowing and bright and light! Mainly due to extra hydration and the effects of sweating which I will get into later.
- Sweating purifies the epidermis of the skin. It removes the dirt, grime, you name it and purifies it with it’s salty sweat swelling from the pores. Do be careful though, the opening of the pore is actually a source of acne for if you aren’t careful, dirt can get in.
- When you lay in hot water, your body fights to get to normal body temperature causing a raise in blood pressure. This causes your muscles to relax by opening your blood vessels.
- It is recommended by health professionals to drink a glass of hot lemon water first thing in the morning for a boost in your immune system.
- Drinking Hot water removes congestion of mucous.
- Drinking hot water fights against viral symptons because it kills viruses weak to environments.
- What’s funny is that in the morning your breath smells putrid right? Probably due cause to bacteria. Ruefully though, hot water has the power to kill this bacteria killed your putrid breath. So as a result you can use hot water for better breath and maybe whiter teeth for teeth bacteria.
- From a common routine of consuming cold water, your kidney is likely to develop problems from the accumulating waste, plaque, microbes which come with cold water. Hot water is much clearer and pure which fixes this impure problem.
- If you’re fat you may want to hear me out. Hot water has the potential to prevent saturated fat from depositing into fat cells. This may be your once in a life time deal.
- Along with beautiful skin, hot water has the potential to give us skin which is disease free because naturally, it kills the bacteria on the skin which may cause the disease. That or it softens the skin exfoliating detrimental portions of the skin.
- Hot Water has long been associated with a strengthened bowel. You may ask why and how but my answer is simple! Hot water goes to your liver and down to your small intestines which likely clear diseases or warms it up giving a relaxing feel. Hot water is a great laxative which is effective in removing constipation because it also hydrates the organs and remove toxins…all that great stuff from the circulatory process.
- If you’re hot and drink cold water to cool down, think again! Hot water causes sweat which cools you down a lot more than cold water. With a fan and sweat then you are cooled to maybe 10 degrees less.
- Another reason to drink hot water in the morning is that you renew the lost moisture from sleep which is great.
Hot water is popular in Asian culture so don’t worry if you fear drinking it out of popularity issues…it’s no big deal whatsoever. If you opine of matters such as it doesn’t hydrate or it gives you headaches or of the category then you are imagining it, if not then it is beneficial. I’m not promoting hot water, I’m just stating how beneficial it is and hwy you should take advantage of it. To make hot water even more beneficial many recommend the addition of honey and lemon and maybe a tea bag such as green tea. That is the optimum #100% healthy maximum you can gain from hot water. I like to trade-off between the temperature of the water I drink because my body fluctuates in heat, you may do the same if you like. And also note that every person has different specifications, therefore leaving different health benefits. But for the rest of us, we are %99.9 the same so yes, healthy water is beneficial.
Now that you have seen the benefits of drinking hot water, you should see my other health posts on my blog which condenses benefits to lists which contribute and redistribute. There you will have a source of health benefits from a variety all over the web with a list of websites for additional information.