As we know, Indonesia is a tropical country, the general characteristics of the so called tropical is to have a lot of rainfall. In this thread we will discuss about the uniqueness of the phenomenon of rain and the facts that may be missed from us.
1. The average speed of the fall of rain is only 8-10 km / h.
2. Water falls to earth with a low speed because of rain has a special shape that increases the effects of atmospheric friction and helps it fall to earth with the speed an lower. Suppose that different forms of rain, or the atmosphere does not have the friction properties (imagine if rain occurs as a large bubble of water that falls from the sky), the Earth would face destruction every drop of rain.
3. Minimum altitude of rain clouds is 1,200 meters.
4. The effects of one drop of rain that falls from a height is equal to 1 kg object falling from a height of 15 cm.
5. Rain clouds can be found at an altitude of 10,000 meters.
6. In one second, approximately 16 million tons of water evaporates from the earth.
7. This amount is equal to the amount of water that fell to earth in one second. In one year, is expected this number will reach 505×1012 tons. Water continuously circulates in a balanced cycle based on the “dose”
8. Granules rain water change shape hundreds of times per second.
9. If rain water droplets that freeze to form a beautiful piece of crystal which, unlike ordinary water in the freeze in freezer
10. After rain, soil, weeds, grass scent will issue an ax, a compound is called ‘petrichor’.
11. And the last fact the most mysterious and surprising scientists. Rain has the ability to hypnotize humans for resonance to his past memories. And without being able to get the scientific evidence, scientists could only conclude “In the rain, there are songs that can only be heard by those who missed”.
And at this point, scientists believed that humans usually get inspiration ..