So, that carbon is not reproduced in vain, we must change our behavior in order to more carefully select the items and begin to get an environmentally friendly behavior.
Often we fall asleep and forget to turn off electronic devices like cell phone charger or a television. Yet no matter how small electricity consumption at home, it still produces carbon emissions (CO2) emissions that affect the temperature. In the short term, a growing number of electronic items that are used will produce much carbon that already getting hot. And, in the long run, the carbon is also influential to global warming.
the amount of carbon released in the activity at home. Although not 100 percent accurate, but at least you can now imagine how much carbon is produced at home every day.
- 1 hour using a smartphone, you have to produce 5.35 grams of CO2.
- 1 hour use of television can produce 111 grams of CO2. If you do not turn it off during sleep, 666 grams of CO2 produced in vain.
- 1 hour using AC, you have contributed as much as 668 grams of carbon produced CO2.
- 1 hour using a hair dryer will produce 891 grams of CO2 while the hair iron / Straightener (hair clamp) only produces 178 grams of CO2.
- 1 bottle of water produces 842 grams of CO2! This figure more than carbon is produced when you watch television for eight hours.
So, that carbon is not reproduced in vain, we must change our behavior in order to more carefully select the items and begin to get an environmentally friendly behavior. “Often people think that if I changed my own, there will be no significant impact. This is usually a person’s intention to delay care more about the production of carbon.