Animal kingdom divide by 10 Phylum.
Classification of Animal Kingdom Divided Being 10 Phylum Animals that we know so far can be divided widened ten different phyla / protozoan phylum, Porifera, Coelenterata, Platyhelminthes, nemathelminthes, annelids, molluscs, echinoderms, arthropods and chordates.
- Phylum Protozoa are single-celled animals because it has a single cell with the alias of single-celled microscopic size can only be viewed with a microscope. Protozoa can live in water or in the living body as a parasite or other organisms. Life can be alone or solitary or a gang or a colony. For example: amoeba / amoeba.
- Phylum Porifera are animals or animals because of his porous porous sponge-like character with the famous star spongebob squarepants live in the water by eating food from the water is filtered by the organs of his body. For example: sponges, sponges, Grantia.
- Phylum Coelenterata is hollow multicellular animals that have tentacles for example like a jellyfish and polyps. Coelenterata symmetric body is bilaterally symmetrical marine life. An example is the hydra, corals, polyps and jellyfish or jellyfish.
- Phylum Platyhelminthes are flatworms similar animals with bilateral symmetry symmetric body with no blood circulation to the center of a pair Sharh. Flatworm, mostly as a source of disease due to living as parasites on the animal / animals or humans. Examples such as planaria, tapeworms, heartworms, polikladida.
- Phylum Nemathelminthes or worms gilik are animals that have bilateral symmetrical body with a good gastrointestinal sodium absorption ratio, but no circulatory system. Examples of worms gilik: askaris worm, worms akarm hookworm, filarial worms.
- Phylum annelids are roundworms with a body consisting of segments with various organ systems with a closed circulatory system. Annelids most have two in a single sex or hermaphrodite body. For example the earthworms, sand worms, fan worms, leeches / leeches.
- Phylum Mollusca are soft-bodied animals without segments with a soft body and usually has a protective shell-shaped body or a graft made of calcium to protect themselves from predatory attacks and other disorders. Examples of mollusks: seashells, nautilus, octopus, squid, cuttlefish, land snails, sea snails, chiton.
- Phylum Echinodermata is a thorn-skinned animals that live in the sea area by the number of five-arm radial symmetrical body bersimetris. Some echinoderms organs are well developed. For example, sea urchins / sea cucumber / sea cucumbers, sea urchins, serpent star, sand dollar, starfish, sea lilia.
- Phylum Arthropoda are animals with jointed legs with rope nervous system and organs have been well developed. Arthropod body is divided into different segments of the circulatory system open. Examples: spiders, centipedes, scorpions, crickets, locusts, lice, bitch, millipedes, shrimp, flies / Laler, cockroaches.
- Phylum Chordata is the animal that has notokorda or chorde the nerves of the body axis of the rope back to order. Size there is a large variety of chordates, and there is little that is protected by the skull to the brain to think. Examples are human chordates, acorn worm, lancet fish, killer whales, frogs, quail, turkey, lemur, monkey, tiger, cat, and so forth.