43 Facts about Animals in the World.
31. Heaviest crustacean ever found was a lobster weighing 42 pounds (19 kg), was arrested in 1934.
32. Largest jellyfish ever caught measuring 7′6 “(2.3 m) and if measured as a whole with tentacles total length 120 ft (36 m).
33. Largest giant squid ever recorded was captured in the North Atlantic in 1878. It weighs four tons. tentacles long and 10 m (35 ft).
34. Giant squid has the largest eyes of all animal eyes: the diameter of 16 inches (40 cm).
35. Local cats purr at about 26 times per second, the same frequency as the diesel engine.
36. Sharks are immune to almost all known diseases.
37. Sharks and stingrays have the same skin type: is not scaly, they have small teeth like spikes called denticles. The spikes are so sharp that shark skin has long been used as sandpaper.
38. There are 701 types of pure breed. There are approximately 54 million dogs in the U.S., and in Paris is said to have a dog that exceeds the amount of the total population.
39. Fish and insects do not have eyelids – their eyes are protected by a hardened lens.
40. If measured by a straight flight, the spine-tailed swift is the fastest bird. can fly reached 106 mph (170 km / h). The second fastest is the Frigate, which reaches 94 mph (150 km / h).
41. Millions of trees grown from seeds planted in the ground squirrel, they accidentally bury biji2an it.
42. There are more than 150 million sheep in Australia, while the population only 21 million people.
43. New Zealand is home to 4 million people and 70 million sheep.